BABOK STUDY GROUP TO PREPARE FOR IIBA CERTIFICATIONS
Note: Registration through the Chapter website is required
BABOK Study Group to Prepare for IIBA Certifications
Held Saturday evening from May 20, 2017 through August 5, 2017 - 1:00 to 5:00 pm (there will not be a session May 27 or July 1)
- 4 CDUs for each session attended
- Cost per person: $175 for chapter members and $200 for non-members
- Class size is limited to 20
- Minimum class size: 10
- Registration closes May 13, 2017
The IIBA Research Triangle Park Chapter is hosting a study group to help its members prepare for the IIBA certifications (ECBA, CCBA and CBAP)
- Study group sessions will focus on topics from BABOK V3.
- The practitioner will decide which IIBA exam to prepare based on eligibility, knowledge and experience.