Earn 8 PDU/CDUs when you attend this live virtual conference
In the rough seas of business in today’s ever-changing pandemic world, it’s important to step back and take time to get a bigger picture of your current BA environment. Are you familiar with the latest BA tools technology and industry developments? Something just over the horizon may be the breakthrough you have been looking for.
- Skills Development – Learn from fellow BA’s experiences. What have other BA’s done recently that works / does not work.
- Industry developments – Emerging technologies that can help us work effectively and efficiently.
- Thought Leadership Insights – What is at the cutting edge of the BA world? Hear from experts like Karl Wiegers and Pat Reed.
- Engaging experiences – Short focused and fun sessions, Live Polls, Personal interaction with Speakers and Sponsors (Q&A).
|Thursday, April 21, 2022
Pricing starts at just $79 (cost is being subsidized by IIBA and SoftEd).
Snorkeling track: Personal brand development, fundamentals of career insurance, the art of the pivot, interviewing fundamentals, working with recruiters vs networking, continuing education to stay relevant, Staying relevant in current jobTracks:
- Deep Dive track: Topics for the seasoned business analyst will be presented in this track; including hands on Solutions Evaluation session creating a Power BI report
- Submarine track: Topics can include, Influence, The Human work Machine, Unlearning to Learn, Agile Leadership, virtual presentation skills, virtual negotiation
Conference Hosted By: